Terms of Service With GMP Profile Tips and Tricks
GMB Profile Tips and Tricks Membership Terms and Conditions:
Please read these carefully to make sure you understand everything.
Section I: Definitions
- “Member/Members”: An individual who has been accepted as a member of GMB Profile Tips and Tricks Membership Community and has started submitting payments.
- “Kris O’Connor or Kris”: Brilliant SMB, LLC [hereafter referred to as “Kris O’Connor” or “Kris”] is the owner of the Membership Community, copyrights and is the entity with the right to seek legal action if a member breaches any of these Terms and Conditions.
- “We/Us/Our”: Kris O’Connor and the other individuals (her team members) working alongside her to serve GMB Profile Tips and Tricks community.
- “Membership Community”: All of GMB Profile Tips and Tricks communication and training channels, including, but not limited to the membership website, Facebook groups (both public and private), emails, newsletters, Slack, Discord, Facebook Messenger and other forms of digital communication.
- “Confidential Information”: Confidential and Proprietary Information includes, but is not limited to, training materials, coaching materials, consulting materials, handouts, presentations, worksheets, customer pricing and other formulas, customer lists, customer mailing lists, supplier lists, financial projections, cost summaries, patentable ideas, copyrights, information related to existing and/or contemplated products, services, inventions, discoveries, works in progress, trade secrets, reports, investigations, experiments, research, know-how, techniques, processes, manuals, codes, software, computer applications and programs, disks, tapes, data sheets, files, records, documents, drawings, sketches, designs, plans, proposals, demonstrations, marketing and sales programs, and all information derived from or related thereto as well as all other concepts, ideas, materials, or other information from both Kris O’Connor and Members.
Section II: Membership Obligations
- When you apply to join GMB Profile Tips and Tricks Membership Community, you are not automatically accepted, even though you are required to pay the membership fee for the first month upon application. In the case your application is rejected, your membership fee will be fully refunded.
- GMB Profile Tips and Tricks Membership Community requires a minimum 6-month commitment for the Monthly Membership plan, a minimum 6-month commitment for the VIP Membership Plan and a 12-month minimum commitment for the Annual Membership plan.
- If you decide to cancel your Monthly, VIP or Annual membership (VIP subject to the additional terms at clause 4) after the minimum term has passed, you need to do so with a written notice sent to Kris@GMBProfileTipsandTricks.com a minimum of 14 days before your next payment date. Canceling your membership from your account does not mean you will stop being charged. Following a cancellation notice, we will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made at which point your access to any membership content, resources, community area or group chat will be revoked.
- VIP Members must commit to a minimum period of six months at VIP level membership. Following expiry of the six month period, Kris shall review the VIP commitment and shall have the right to (i) continue with the VIP member on the same plan and at the same price for another six month period or (ii) increase the ongoing monthly VIP member price, in which case the VIP member can choose to continue as a VIP or change their plan to monthly or Annual. Where a VIP becomes a Monthly Member, there will be a minimum six-month commitment. It should be noted that for ALL Members there is a minimum commitment of six months, so should the VIP Membership not continue as VIP after the initial six month period, and the VIP Member does not choose the monthly or annual plan, that VIP Member’s Membership will automatically be changed to the monthly plan with a new minimum commitment of six months – this shall ensure that all VIP Members complete the general minimum commitment of six months.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, should you cancel your Membership before the relevant minimum commitment period for each plan, you shall not be entitled to receive a refund or proportional refund of your membership fee.
- Upon each renewal date, your Membership minimum commitment shall renew for the relevant duration of each plan – six months, or 12 months.
- We have a 14-day money-back guarantee, afterward, no refunds can be given on membership fees that have already been paid – whether they have been paid monthly, or yearly. This does not apply to you if you conduct yourself in a way that goes against these terms and conditions (e.g. insulting behavior to Kris O’Connor or any of the other members in a private, semi-private or public space; if you create a toxic or unsafe atmosphere or environment, act in any way that Kris sees as unfit for a Profit Masters member) within your first 14 days. In this scenario you are not entitled to a refund of your membership fee even if you are within the 14-day money-back guarantee.
- If you are removed from the Membership Community by Kris O’Connor for any reason (examples below) before your Membership has officially expired, you are not entitled to a refund on any membership fees that have been paid. Examples of reasons for removal include but are not limited to:
i. Publicly speaking negatively about the Membership Community, Kris O’Connor or any of the Members;
ii. Any fraudulent activity such as illegal online/offline activities, fraudulent chargebacks (on any products/services by Kris O’Connor or other business owners) or similar;
iii. Participating in or promoting any online or offline scams;
iv. Creating a negative environment inside the Membership Community (e.g. fighting with people, insulting people, creating arguments, spamming people with your or others’ offers);
v. Sharing your login credentials;
vi. Breaching any of these terms and conditions.
Member agrees that Kris’s decision as to what is unreasonable behavior in this respect is final.
Section III: Rules of Conduct
- Members shall at all times act with integrity, avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions written herein.
- Members shall at all times be mindful of their attitude and behavior towards other Members. Discrimination, insults, bullying, shaming, spamming, threats and/or violent behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your Membership. We reserve the right to share testimonials publicly, but also any activity that can be deemed as fraudulent, to warn other people.
- Content that is likely to offend Members is prohibited and, therefore, Kris reserves the right to remove it at her discretion.
Section IV: Rules of Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Membership Community consists of a variety of video trainings, PDFs, and recordings. By entering the Membership Community through your paid membership, you agree that all the content is solely meant for your individual use and you do not have any rights to download it, share it, transfer it or reproduce it without Kris O’Connor’ and Brilliant SMB’s prior written consent. All materials in the Membership Community are protected by copyright laws as governed by The United States of America. This includes, but is not limited to, all content from any and all Facebook groups (such as GMB Profile Tips and Tricks private group, The VIP private group), any of the communication channels (such as Discord or Slack) and the Membership Community site itself. You are also forbidden from screenshotting anything from any of the places and sharing it anywhere else.
- Login credentials:
a. You must keep your username and password confidential.
b. You are expressly forbidden from sharing your user id, email and/or password with others for any reason, including providing others with the opportunity to access the Membership Community with your login credentials.
c. You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password.
d. You are responsible for each and every access or use of the Membership Community that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
e. Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
- Member gives Kris the right to use his or her name, company name, quotes and/or photos and images on the Internet (World Wide Web), social media, in print publications, video and multimedia presentations, and/or for any purpose which may include, but not limited to display, public relations, marketing, designs and/or literature.
Section V: Application process
- Submitting an application to become a Member does not guarantee your acceptance.
- If accepted, your access to the Membership Community will be granted within the time frame outlined in email communication by Kris.
Section VI: Payments
- Payments will be made via Stripe and will continue to occur on a monthly basis (for monthly members and VIP Members) and Annually (for Annual Members) unless you choose to upgrade your membership plan at any time, in which case payments shall revert to the recurring timing associated with the upgraded membership option.
- Should your credit card expire, you must inform Kris of the change within 14 days of the expiration of your credit card.
- Should there be any issue with your payments and your credit card does not successfully process,
a. Kris reserves the right to suspend your access to the Membership Community until you have submitted all outstanding fees.
b. Not being able to pay outstanding monthly fees prior to the end of the 6-month or 12-month commitment does not mean you released from payments. The membership fees will be cleared in a timeframe agreed upon by you and Kris O’Connor until you cover all the necessary payments. After this is done, it will be agreed by the same parties whether you will be allowed to maintain your membership. Interest may occur for late payments.
c. With the exception of VIP members, see “Section II Membership Obligation”, #4, your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership,
l. Unless you decide to upgrade or downgrade it to another membership plan. In that scenario, your fee will be the current fee at the time you make the change.
ll. As long as you maintain your membership consistently. If you discontinue your membership and wish to later return, your fee will be the current fee is at the time you choose to rejoin the Membership Community.
Section VII: Indemnity
- The Member agrees that he/she is solely and ultimately responsible for business decisions and is under no obligation or compulsion to do as Kris suggests or advises. Member retains the ultimate authority and responsibility over policy, operations, company assets, including but not limited to the sole authority to manage and supervise all operations of his/her company.
- If a Member is found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and / or membership rules, he/she agrees to keep Kris O’Connor indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages, and costs incurred by us in respect of any misleading statements, and/or acts, and/or omissions that may be carried by him/her against us.
- Member agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Kris O’Connor, its employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers against any and all losses, damages, injuries, expenses and claims resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from the consulting and coaching process. Member agrees that in no event shall Kris O’Connor, its employees, agents, contractors or suppliers total and aggregate liability under this agreement exceed the amount of fees paid by the client. While Kris O’Connor shall use her best professional efforts to help the Member achieve a successful result, Member acknowledges and agrees that Kris O’Connor makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the success of Member’s business. Member acknowledged that his/her success is solely dependent on his/her efforts.
Section VIII: Confidentiality
- All Members agree to keep any and all Confidential Information obtained about any of the other members and/or Kris O’Connor confidential. “Confidential information” relates to any information concerning the business, finances, or affairs of Kris O’Connor and/or the other Members which is not in the public domain.
- Members agree to keep Confidential Information secret and confidential and shall not directly or indirectly disclose, publish, transfer, disseminate, copy or permit to be disclosed the same to any third party for any reason without the prior written consent of Kris O’Connor.
- This clause shall survive termination of a Member’s membership plan.
Section VIV: Remedies
- Member and Kris O’Connor agree that any dispute between them arising from these Terms and Conditions will solely be determined by submitting to mediation under the laws of the State of Texas in The United States of America regardless of Member’s country of residence. Member agrees that Mediation will take place in the county of Kris O’Connor’ residence and all venues are waived outside the State of Texas and The United States of America.
- In the event of any litigation concerning any controversy, claim, or dispute between the parties to these Terms and Conditions that arises out of or relates to these Terms and Conditions or services therein or the breach or interpretation of it, Kris O’Connor will be entitled to recover from the Member: expenses, mediation and/or attorneys’ fees, and costs incurred in the litigation or in the enforcement or collection of any judgment or award rendered in the litigation. The failure of Kris O’Connor to promptly institute legal action upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that or any other breach of this agreement.
- In the case of a dispute, a complaint must be submitted in writing to Kris@GMBProfileTipsandTricks.com with the subject line “GMB Profile Tips and Tricks Complaint.”
Section VV: Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Member and Kris O’Connor and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
We reserve the right to alter our Terms and Conditions. By using our Membership Community, Member acknowledges and agrees that Member is consenting to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and takes full and singular responsibility to keep Member informed of any changes that carried out, without further notice to Member.